BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

2day....

2day...
haizz....
change class lolz....
tis is te 4th time i cry liao lolz....
1st time....
coz of he...
2nd time....
coz of tat settle...
my mum scold me....
3rd time is last wednesday....
change class lolz....
4th time...
is 2day....
change class lolz....
haizz.....
me is no.6....
den?
no go 2 arif lolz...
haizz...

betty...
u so shuang lolz...
2day say tat...
u can go 2Arif lolz...
happy lolz...
den?
me?
sad lolz....
haizz....
tis week....
me cry 2 time lioa lolz...
so sad ler....
coz of change class lolz.....
haizz......
now....
me so lonely arh!!!!
so lonely!!!!!
wanna same wif tat ugly boy...
haizz...
is te time 4 me to off9...
so bb lozl....
tis week so sad men....
haizzz...
bb...
muack..
gud night..

0 comments: